Rabu, 27 Agustus 2014

12 Little Things

First, the way you wanted to fix me.

Second, the way you made me slowly in love.

Third, the way you treated me.

Fourth, how we spent the days together.

Fifth, how you always be there when I need you.

Sixth, the way you made me upset.

Seventh, the way you made me silently smile.

Eighth, the way we laughed on something that wasn't really funny.

Ninth, about the ice cream, and chocolate.

Tenth, the feelings around us; love, miss, faith, anger, happy, sad, confuse, bored, etc.

Eleventh, the patience of yours on facing me in many moods of mine.

Twelfth, you are an ordinary boy becomes a special boy. I love you just the way you are because you have loved me the way I am since the first time. Thank you for have been with me for 12 months! Not an easy journey, right? :p But you're succeed ^_^

<3 K. G.

1 komentar: